1091 Blackhawk Rd in Beaver Falls
1091 Blackhawk Rd, 15010
Beaver Falls Area
Information Deemed Reliable, But Not Guaranteed
Courtesy of: Mossy Oak Properties Penna Land Professionals
County Or Parish:
107+/- acres of country living in Beaver Falls, Beaver County PA. Located in Blackhawk School District, this property is prime for development, building your dream home or preserving as a recreational retreat This property is situated a short drive from the Parkway West, the new Cracker Plant, Pittsburgh International Airport, etc. This property offers varying terrain ranging from sloping hardwoods to rolling fields and more. The aged farm house can be renovated or replaced.
Property features include:
- 107+/- acres
- Mix of field and woods
- Excellent deer and turkey hunting
- Excellent Road system for traversing property
- Varying topography ranging from rolling to sloped
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath farm house
- Electric, well and septic
- Home would be a major renovation or full replacement
- Close proximity to the Parkway West, the new Cracker Plant, Pittsburgh International Airport, etc.
- 2 Shallow gas wells
- Oil & Gas reserved by seller. Balance of minerals transfer.